Must be capable of performing analysis and detailed design (including documentation) of electrical power and controls systems. Five years of experience in an industrial environment required with demonstrated process control experience in defining, electrical power and control systems and equipment including:
- Allen Bradley PLC based control system integration.
- Advanced diagnostics for PLC control systems.
- RSView and Wonderware HMI development.
- AC and DC Drive applications.
- PLC / Drive system startup support
Must be willing to assume roles of team leader and team member when necessary and possess good communication skills. Preferred Qualifications: Associates or Bachelors degree in Engineering.