Currently we are seeking a professional and dedicated Sales Representative/Engineer for Metalworking Equipment with a background in steel processing machinery and equipment sales to help us grow our national and international business. As part of our team you will be joining a group of dedicated professionals to deliver our mission and furthering our industry leading reputation.
As Delta Steel technologies sales professional, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with CEOs, Directors, Engineers, Managers and other industry professionals in the flat rolled metal producing and distribution community. In addition you will be expected to meet or exceed your sales quota, continually educate clients, and market our services to new and existing prospects.
Compensation includes a base salary, one of the most lucrative commission plans in the industry, potential bonus, travel expense, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Applicant must possess a valid driver license issued by the state in which they are employed
- Motivated and self driven, with a proven history of success in sales
- Strong team player
- Relationship building people skills
- Highly organized, strong presentation skills
- Extensive Travel Required
- Previous experience in machinery and equipment sales, flat rolled steel sales or sales to peripheral products to the steel industry. (Target Market Steel Service Centers and Steel Mills)